This article explains how to share programmatic access to Google Ads account via Self Signup flow in Shopalyst Discovery Commerce Cloud.
Note: The user need to reauthorise the access in case Google Ads has invalidated the existing integration either due to the user changing their Google Ads password or due to Google Ads changing the session for security reasons.
- Login to your account, navigate to platform settings on top right corner and click on gear button and click on the edit icon for Google Ads.
- Click on the Reauthorize button
- Click on the button "Proceed" in the subsequent screen.
- You will be redirected to Google's sign-in page or Google account selection page (if you have already have logged into one or more google accounts). Sign in using the account that has access to the ad accounts that you want to integrate with Shopalyst's Ads Builder.
- Google will then take you to a consent screen for authorization. Please click on allow to proceed with the integration.
- You will find yourself back in the Shopalyst's Ads Builder interface where you will need to select atleast one or more ad accounts that you want to integrate.
- It will take some time to load all required data from Google post which you will be notified via email and the system is ready for your use.
Looking for more help? Instructions to reach out to support are here.