Instructions to create your saved audience from Facebook and Google are available below:
1. Go to "Audience Listing" under the audience intelligence app
2. Click on "New Audience" in the top right corner of the screen.
3. Select the following options from the dropdown.
- Audience Category
- Advertiser ID
- Gender and age
4. You can choose the pre-loaded interests which are generated by our machine learning that matches your product traits. However, you can choose to include more interests from the FB Interests directory available in the dropdown and search for the relevant interests by inserting the required input value.
5. In addition to recommended interests, you can explore furthermore interests by clicking "Interest Explorer ", detailed instructions about Interest/Keyword Explorer are available in this article, upon selecting the required interests, you can click save
6. Include/Exclude the target Geo/Location.
7. Upon selecting the Audience & Locations, click "Save".
8. Again go to the Audience listing under the Action column, click on the 3 dots and there you see the feature to download the content of a saved audience as a PDF document.
Upon creating the audiences, they are saved in Audience Listing/Library, and they will be available under "Saved Audiences" while creating the campaigns in the Automation app.
Enhancement in Keyword Targeting functionality
We have enhanced the Keyword Targeting feature in GoogleAds to enable the acceptance of on-the-spot as well as saved audience keywords for both Search and Display Campaigns.
This means that you have the flexibility to personalize the list of keywords for a campaign by leveraging saved audiences, prior to launching the campaign, thus enhancing precision in targeting.
Enhanced Audience Preview Screen
The preview screen for audiences loaded from Meta and Google Ads platforms aims to give audiences a complete summary of your first-party audience data. The preview screen currently exhibits the Lookalike Ratio, source, Audience ID, targeting rules, and creation date, providing a comprehensive overview.
Steps to reach the audience preview screen:
- Inside the Superapp > go to the audience section > select audience listing
- once reach the audience listing page, enter the audience name, and select the platform as Google or Meta, and select the brand.
- Click on the 3 bars icon as shown in the below screenshot.
- Once you click on the 3-bar logo, select audience source, select audience type, and save it.
- After saving the audience, click on the Apply button and you will see a comprehensive overview of your 1st party audience data. Please see the below screenshot for reference.
The below screenshot shows a sample lookalike audience on Facebook.
The below screenshot shows a sample custom audience from Facebook.
Looking for more help? Instructions to reach out to support are here.